Monday, February 5, 2007

Slooooooow

It's been a while since I last wrote. And I probably wouldn't have written today if it weren't for a very sweet online friend of mine. I've just been slow lately, and it doesn't help that my little guy is very jealous of my laptop.

Speaking of laptops, mine is really slow now too. It's like it knows the new operating system, Vista, is out and feels inadequate in comparison. Hee-hee, just kidding. Actually, this lappy is pretty old as far as laptops are concerned (approaching 3 years!). I love this thing though--and will stick with it until it whirrs its last whirr. It's a Toshiba Satellite M35-S320, and it is a lovely compy. I'd recommend this baby to anyone. I've never had a problem with it, and there's probably never been a day when it hasn't been turned on since we got it. Well, I guess that's inevitable when it has two computer scientist "parents" and a little computer scientist-in-training "brother!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a 3 year old Toshiba Satellite too. I'm not techie enough to know what specific model it is though.

I know what you mean about the Vista. I'm sure my computer will find a reason to die so I have to go out and get a new one with the Vista on it already. Sounds wonderful.

Since nudges seem to work with you, let's try this one. Send Lisa P a good Dal recipe. Send Lisa P a good Dal recipe. Send Lisa p a good Dal recipe.

hpsnowgirl said...

Good to see you blogging again! ;)

Reading words like "compy" and "lappy" make me think of Strongbad on homestarrunner. :)

My husband is a computer dude. He's not at all impressed with Vista but he says it's a necessary evil.

Isn't it funny how 3 years in computer time seems old, but in real life is quite a small chunk of time?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Suzanne. Happy Birthday to you.