Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Getting Ready

My son's first birthday party is on Saturday. His birthday is not until 10 days later, though. We didn't really plan it that way, but it's the only time his Godmother could be there. She teaches in another state and has spring break right now. We didn't even find that out until the Sunday before last, giving us (and the other guests) only 2 week's notice. I've been feeling the burn, running around town trying to get stuff done. That and the time change has me tired, tired, tired. I want a nap!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I didn't realize he'd already had his party!!! How did it go and how are you recovering?

Anonymous said...

Ha! Someone has been as bad as me about keeping up on her blog. I've finally started posting again after nearly 5 months. Life is probably too chaotic at the moment to even write.

I'll peek back from time to time just in case. :)