Wednesday, March 7, 2007

A-Ha! A Toshiba Enlightenment

My baby boy loves my laptop. He likes to "type" and look at the pretty images that appear. It's very cute--most of the time. Sometimes he yanks keys off, and he has even managed to find odd shortcuts I never knew existed. For months, my baby has managed to change my screen resolution just by banging on my keyboard. It would be an annoyance except it's just too freaking amazing to me. I tried looking it up online to see if I could find the magic combination of keys that could form such an operation. I've looked through pages of Google results, but no one has written about it. I did find out that there is a utility that can be used to keep everything the same proportion in lower screen resolutions but no shortcuts. Today, however, I had a breakthrough and actually discovered it myself. I actually saw the section of keys he was pressing and started pressing random combos and finally found it:

Ctrl + Fn + Space bar

Ta-Da!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I've got another keyboard genius over here! His thing is printing out web pages and shutting down my computer. HOW DO THEY DO IT?!