Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving

I have never really pigged out on Thanksgiving--not that there's anything wrong with that. After all, it is a time for some mighty fine eats! I suppose it's better that I don't stuff myself silly because I'm a little heavier than I've ever been this time of year due to my baby. One of my online friends once said that it took us 9 months to put it all on, it should take 9 months to take it off. Uh-oh, I'm reaching my grace period (it's up Dec 27)!

Ummmmmmm.....I guess I'd better get off the computer and start moving my lazy bum :-P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Suzanne, you are looking great. Everything in its natural time!!! You had a rough start the first few months with the healing process. I say that buys you more time anyway.

I do have a bit of a Turkey hangover today. It was worth it though.