Monday, November 20, 2006

Astonomy, Part II

I was able to get up and see the meteor shower :-) I got up around 4:45am and went outside. I was sooooooo glad that the sky was clear--most of the time, we get bad weather when there are supposed to be fun astronomical events.

I have to say it was not the most active meteor shower, but I had a good time. My husband and I went out in our front lawn on a couple of lawn chairs. Of course, it was freezing cold out, so we had a nice comfy blanket. Due to the cold, we couldn't stay out too long. I think we might have been out there for half an hour, at most. We saw one nice meteor together, and I saw a few faint ones :-D

In other news, I had a busy, busy weekend. It was one thing after another. It's the end of the semester, so I have a group project and a final that I have to think about. Oh well, at least it's my last class. I'll have my Master's of Science in Computer and Information Sciences. I'm glad it's coming to an end. I've been in school since 1986.

OK, I guess it's time to get back to the books...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.