Saturday, November 11, 2006

Veteran's Day

Today is a day to say a great big
Thank You
Thank You
Thank You

to all our brave men and women out there who are defending our country. I get all teary whenever I think of the sacrifices these wonderful people (and their families) are going through just for our country. I never endorsed this war in Iraq, but it doesn't matter if I agree with our president. All that matters now is that our troops get home safe and sound. So, here's to you, all our brave women and men in the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Coast Guard, and Reserves. You are the reason our country is so great.

God bless you all! I'll be praying for your safe return :-D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll second that! Thanks to those servicemen & women who have made and are making such a sacrifice. Your efforts are appreciated and respected.