Friday, November 10, 2006

My Tribute to Cyberspace

After debating with myself for a very long time and much encouragement from friends--you know who you are ;-)--I have decided to start my own blog. So...here I am, world!

In honor of this magnanimous occasion, I would like to highlight some of my favorite things about cyberspace (in no particular order):
  1. Pregnancy.org--specifically the girls on the April 2006 board. You ladies mean the world to me :-D
  2. Blogography.com--Dave, you crack me up. I love your 'toons and look forward to reading your blog daily
  3. Search tools--I have an unquenchable thirst for knowledge, so every time I want to learn about anything I always turn to Google and Wikipedia
  4. Strongbad cartoons--I specifically like Dragon and Japanese Cartoon
  5. All the fun games!--I am currently stuck on Level 14 of Weffriddles
Of course there are many more, but I just reminded myself that I need to beat Level 14!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Suzanne!!! Welcome to cyberspace. Your blog looks great.

Step away from the Weffriddles. Step away from the Weffriddles. We need you writing, my dear.

Suzanne :-) said...

Hee hee! Hey I'm on #21. I can't stop now :-D

Yael said...

yay! Congrats Suzenne! You've officially been added to my Bookmarks :) Can't wait to hear what you have to say!

hpsnowgirl said...

Awwww...we love you too!

Strongbad is awesome. I have a weakness for those cartoons too. The site looks really great by the way!