Saturday, December 16, 2006

Chocolate II

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....I just tasted the coconut Kisses. Oh. My. Goodness! I love them. Of course they do have their drawbacks. They melt really easily and have somewhat of a bitter aftertaste. All that aside, they taste like a Mounds bar, except smaller.

On the same subject, my husband did something very evil last night. He went out and bought some mint chocolate Kisses. I adore those things. With all this chocolate in the house, how the heck am I supposed to lose weight? How many calories are burnt typing? Maybe I've found a new weightloss plan....eat a Kiss, type 5 million words.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooooh, I type a lot of words every day. How lovely to think it might count as exercise.

Suzanne :-) said...

I'm going to have to look up the stats. There must have been some studies done about it!