Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Wrapping It Up

I've been wrapping packages all day. I wouldn't have thought it would be an all-day task, but having a baby makes even the quickest of activities 10 times longer. That's right. He wanted to play with everything. Fortunately, he didn't tear anything or eat anything. I really do have the best of babies. He's mild-mannered and loves people. He's as curious as the next baby his age and mobile to boot, which makes keeping an eye on him mandatory at all times and cuts down on my Internet time. I'm not complaining, though. I'd much rather be playing with him than staring at a screen all day ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suzanne, it's not the most cost effective option, but my wrapping was drastically reduced by using gift bags. I'm going to try to scam them all back so I can use them again next year.

Suzanne :-) said...

I always do that with birthday gifts, but there's something about Christmas that makes me want to wrap it all up. Maybe I'm a masochist?