Saturday, December 16, 2006

Chocolate

I love chocolate. Today, I went to the store to buy some mint M&Ms. Those things are quite addictive. I can eat a whole bag (they don't come in single serving bags either)! Anyway, I go to buy some of those delicious treats and I am seduced by the other yummy confections in the aisle. There are coconut Kisses, macadamia nut Kisses, candy cane Kisses, mint Hershey's Nuggets, mint Hershey's Miniatures variety packs.....I would've bought the whole aisle if my husband hadn't been there with me. I did get the M&Ms and a couple of the Kisses (coconut and macadamia nut). I've tried the macadamia nut already. It's pretty good: a dark chocolate with Mauna Loa macadamia nuts. I am a huge fan of dark chocolate (the darker the better in my book), and as far as dark chocolate goes I'd have to say I find this one mediocre. It's a little on the sweet side, so if you like dark chocolate without the bite, you'll probably love it. I haven't tried the coconut ones yet (I'm watching my weight hee-hee!).

No comments: