Thursday, December 14, 2006

Party!

Tonight is the first Christmas party we're going to this season. It's an office party. It's a little on the strange side that we're going, however. It's my husband's old office's party. He works for our local university and switched departments. This is a party for his old department (the new department's party is this Saturday). It's weird going to a party with people my husband no longer works with. However, it also speaks volumes about how much they miss him and loved working with him--he worked with them since the year 2000. They may have ulterior motives though, lol. I'm sure the real reason why we're invited is because everyone wants to see how our little boy is growing up. Well, who could blame them? He is cute as a button, if I do say so myself :-P

No comments: